Don Piacentini focuses his practice on trust and estate planning, trust and estate administration, tax planning, tax litigation, corporate formation and general business issues. Don is president of the firm and has been AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell for over 15 years. In 2013 he was named as a Fellow by the Virginia Law Foundation, an honor held by less than 1% of all attorneys statewide. Don enjoys speaking to church groups and other organizations about estate planning, estate administration and tax concerns. He has been active with the Boy Scouts of America Heart of Virginia Council and recently received its Silver Beaver service award.
Representative ExperienceRepresents individuals in trust and estate planning. Represents individuals, estates and businesses in tax planning and tax litigation. Represents individuals, corporations, limited liability companies and other entities in connection with formation and capitalization, contract disputes, employment and personnel issues and other general business issues.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 1982
- University of Richmond
- B.S. - 1974
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- Hanover Bar Association, Member, Scholarship Committee, Chairman, Finance Committee, Chairman
- Mechanicsville Ruritan Club
- Boy Scouts of America, Battlefield District, Heart of Virginia Council
- Retirement 102: Investment, Tax and Legal Planning, Henrico County Training Center (March, 2015)
- Estate Planning Presentation, Forever Young Senior Group of Fairmount Christian Church (November, 2014)
- Estate Planning Essentials, Redeemer Catholic Church (October, 2014)