Aubrey Brown is a member of the firm’s litigation section. His practice crosses multiple areas of law, consisting principally of:
Family Law and Domestic Relations, including, divorces, spousal support and alimony, equitable distribution and division of property, pre-marital and pre-nuptial agreements, property settlement agreements, protective orders, and child custody, visitation, and child support matters.
Residential Real Estate, including, purchases, sales, refinances, transfers, and real estate disputes.
Personal Injury, including, automobile accidents, premises liability (“slip and fall”) and dog bites.
Trust, Will and Estate Litigation.
Aubrey is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Virginia, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, and the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia. Prior to joining Parker, Pollard, Wilton, and Peaden, P.C., Aubrey was a judicial law clerk in the Circuit Court of Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Representative ExperienceRepresents individuals during separation and divorce, whether contested or uncontested, in both complex and simple circumstances. Represents individuals seeking to establish or modify orders involving custody, visitation and child support for children. Represents individuals buying, selling, refinancing, or otherwise transferring residential real estate. Rrepresents individuals injured by the negligent acts of others, including, automobile accidents, premises liability (“slip and fall”) and dog bites. Represents individuals and personal representatives of estates, executors administrators, with trust, will and estate issues requiring litigation.
- William & Mary School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- J.D. - 2010
- Hampden-Sydney College, Virginia
- B.A. Economics & Commerce and Political Science, 2007
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Professionals of Richmond
- American Bar Association
- Richmond Association of Realtors
- West Richmond Businessmen’s Association
- VHDA Qualified Trainer
- Loan closing documents portion of seminar for first time home buyers who are obtaining VHDA loans.