Representing Buyers, Sellers, Developers, Builders and Lenders in Virginia
The purchase or sale of a home may represent one of the most important financial transactions you make. At the Richmond law firm of Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden, P.C., an experienced real estate lawyer will work hard to protect your rights and advocate your interests.
Residential Real Estate Services
Our attorneys offer sophisticated legal services in a range of residential real estate matters:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- For sale by owner arrangements
- Residential leases
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Residential subdivision and real estate development matters
- Construction contracts
- Construction defect litigation involving residential real estate projects
- Bank and lender representation in residential foreclosures and loan workouts
- Partition suits arising out of the division of large parcels and the resolution of complex issues such as road access and lake frontage
- Zoning and land use matters
Our lawyers have substantial experience in complex transactions and disputes involving high-value residential real estate. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, an investment property owner, a residential real estate developer or builder, a bank or a financing company, your needs and interests will be capably represented by an accomplished real estate lawyer who is personally involved in every aspect of your case.
- Trevor B. Reid