Ashley is a shareholder in the firm. Her practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate, including purchases and sales, land development, construction, leasing and representation of lenders in transactions. She has been named a Virginia Super Lawyer and was named to the 2014 Virginia Business Legal Elite and in the last five editions of The Best Lawyers in America.
- Represents purchasers and sellers in residential real estate transactions.
- Represents purchasers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents lenders in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents commercial real estate developers in acquisitions of land and development of property.
- Represents landlord and tenants in negotiation and drafting of commercial and residential leases.
- Represents parties in Partition Suits and the resolution of real estate interests obtained through intestate succession.
University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. – 2001
Christopher Newport University
- B.S.G.A. – 1996
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
Virginia State Bar, Member
Virginia Bar Association, Member
Richmond Bar Association, Member
Henrico County Bar Association, Member
Virginia Women Attorney’s Association, Member