Ashley P. Harris became a shareholder of Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden in 2008. Her practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate, including purchases and sales, land development, construction, leasing and representation of lenders in transactions.
- Represents purchasers and sellers in residential real estate transactions.
- Represents purchasers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents lenders in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents commercial real estate developers in acquisitions of land and development of property.
- Represents landlord and tenants in negotiation and drafting of commercial and residential leases.
- Represents parties in Partition Suits and the resolution of real estate interests obtained through intestate succession.
University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. – 2001
Christopher Newport University
- B.S.G.A. – 1996
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
Virginia State Bar, Member
Virginia Bar Association, Member
Richmond Bar Association, Member
Henrico County Bar Association, Member
Virginia Women Attorney’s Association, Member