Richmond Residential Real Estate Attorney
Representing Buyers, Sellers, Developers, Builders and Lenders in Virginia
In a time of economic uncertainty and unprecedented challenges in the real estate market, it is more important than ever to secure knowledgeable and experienced representation before entering into any residential real estate transaction.
The purchase or sale of a home may represent one of the most important financial transactions you make. At the Virginia law firm of Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden, P.C., an experienced real estate lawyer will work hard to protect your rights and advocate your interests.
Residential Real Estate Services
Our attorneys offer sophisticated legal services in a range of residential real estate matters:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- For sale by owner arrangements
- Residential leases
- Drafting contracts
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Residential subdivision and real estate development matters
- Construction contracts
- Construction defect litigation involving residential real estate projects
- Bank and lender representation in residential foreclosures and loan workouts
- Partition suits arising out of the division of large parcels and the resolution of complex issues such as road access and lake frontage
- Zoning and land use matters
Our lawyers have substantial experience in complex transactions and disputes involving high-value residential real estate. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, an investment property owner, a residential real estate developer or builder, a bank or a financing company, your needs and interests will be capably represented by an accomplished real estate lawyer who is personally involved in every aspect of your case.
Real Estate Attorneys:
Find out more about our commercial real estate services.
Contact a Williamsburg Residential Lease Lawyer
Call our offices in Richmond at 804-262-3600 or contact us by e-mail to schedule an appointment for an informative initial consultation with a Richmond residential real estate lawyer.