Richmond Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
The Efficient Resolution of Real Estate Disputes
The real estate litigation practice at Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden P.C. encompasses all facets of commercial and residential real estate. Our practice includes representing clients in connection with acquisitions, sales, financing, construction, development, leases, like-kind exchanges and loan workouts. Our lawyers are often called upon to issue coverage opinions in title insurance matters.
Our attorneys represent property owners, buyers, sellers, real estate developers and investors, commercial lenders, landlords, tenants and title insurance companies involved in the resolution of property disputes and real estate litigation in Virginia including:
- Residential and commercial lease disputes and landlord/tenant matters
- Commercial evictions and foreclosures
- Disputes involving co-op or condominium conversions and partition actions
- Construction litigation and contractor disputes
- Disputes over contracts of sale or purchase
- Easements, variances and boundary line disputes
- Defense in suits of defect and warranty claims on behalf of commercial and residential builders
- Mechanic's liens, including filing and enforcement of particularly complicated liens that cover multiple parcels and multiple jobs
- Lis pendens
- Partition suits
- Title claims
- Disputes regarding ownership interests in office buildings, warehouses and other commercial real estate
Our accomplished real estate litigation attorneys can also help you seek a cost-effective resolution to a real estate dispute through arbitration or mediation. Our firm has substantial experience in alternative dispute resolution techniques.
As an interdisciplinary law firm, Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden P.C. is well-equipped to handle complex real estate matters on behalf of individuals and businesses throughout Virginia. We invite you to contact our offices in Richmond to discuss your needs with an experienced real estate litigation attorney.