Commercial & Corporate Litigation Attorneys in Richmond
Experienced Business Litigation Lawyers
Litigation is an unfortunate reality for almost any business. At Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden P.C. in Richmond, Virginia, our objective is to help clients minimize the impact litigation has on their business operations and financial well being. We are committed to providing our business clients with effective, efficient and ethical legal representation in the resolution of business, commercial and corporate disputes through litigation, mediation or arbitration.
While our primary objective is, in many cases, to help clients avoid potentially costly litigation, we recognize that is not always possible. While we often seek opportunities to settle disputes under terms that protect our clients' interests, we have successfully represented individuals, businesses, executives and officers in a broad range of commercial and corporate litigation matters including:
- Shareholder and management disputes
- Fiduciary duty litigation
- Franchise agreement disputes
- Litigation of issues of control and ownership of a business
- Real estate litigation involving title insurance companies, real estate brokers, developers and individual or business property owners in dispute
- Breach of contract litigation arising out of the sale of defective goods
- Uniform Commercial Code disputes
- Contract disputes in general
In addition, we have broad experience handling business, commercial and corporate litigation involving collection issues, employment matters, insurance disputes, creditors' rights in bankruptcy and partnership disputes. As experienced trial lawyers, we recognize that litigation is often the most expensive method of dispute resolution. Our team has extensive experience in the mediation and arbitration of these issues.
We invite you to call our Richmond offices at 804-262-3600 or contact us by e-mail to schedule an appointment for an informative initial consultation with an attorney who has substantial experience in commercial and corporate litigation matters.