Richmond Estate Planning Attorneys
A Full-Service Estate Planning Practice
A probate and estate planning attorney at Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden P.C. can help you design a creative estate plan to secure and transfer wealth within your family. Our extensive experience in the complex business, real estate and tax issues faced by our successful clients makes our firm a logical choice for insightful and thorough estate planning advice.
We provide a variety of sophisticated services to individuals and business entities in connection with estate planning and estate and gift taxes, including:
- Formulation of wills, advance medical directives (living wills), trusts, powers of attorney, guardianships, conservatorships and a full range of complimentary estate planning vehicles (including pet trusts)
- Use of generation-skipping trusts, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lien trusts, partnerships and other vehicles to produce tax savings
- Tax counseling in formulating wills and trust agreements to provide the most efficient transfer of assets
- Tax filing services for executors and administrators of the estate
- Probate proceedings representation including the resolution of will contests, fiduciary litigation and other estate disputes
- Estate reduction strategies including charitable contributions, gift planning and the formation and endowment of not-for-profit corporations
- Guidance in naming guardians for minor children and disabled adults
- Trust & Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning Seminars
Contact our estate planning attorneys online today or call 804-262-3600 to schedule a consultation to discuss your estate planning needs.