Richmond, Virginia, Business Law Attorneys
Comprehensive Solutions in the Area of Business Law
If you need help to secure financing or to evaluate the tax consequences of business entity selection, we have the knowledge and skill to guide you. If you are looking for experienced business law representation aimed at protecting the rights and furthering the long-term success of your organization or venture, we are attorneys you can trust.
The Richmond law firm of Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden P.C. provides experienced representation, knowledgeable legal guidance and ongoing corporate counsel to business persons and entities in Virginia. Our attorneys handle a wide variety of business law matters, including:
- Business entity selection, formation and incorporation of your limited liability partnership (LLP), limited liability company (LLC), S-corporation or C-corporation
- Drafting governing documents
- Mergers and acquisitions, as well as the sale or dissolution of businesses
- Corporate governance and restructuring
- Finance, including private-placement securities and secured lending
- Contract and employment matters
- Shareholder rights
- Business and commercial real estate matters
- Tax matters
- Registered agent services
- Virtual in-house counsel and ongoing guidance in the management and operation of businesses of all types and sizes
- Family business planning and general business succession planning
Our business practice encompasses both transactional matters and commercial litigation and our business clients include, among others, regional and national banks, insurance companies, real estate development companies, general contractors, sub-contractors and merchants. Our clients range from large corporations to closely held entities and startups.
The lawyers of Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden P.C. also represent commercial lenders in connection with loan reviews, loan restructuring, forms development, workouts, commercial paper disputes and bankruptcy issues.
Building and maintaining fruitful relationships is the hallmark of our business law practice. To discuss your legal needs with an experienced lawyer at our Richmond offices, call 804-262-3600 or contact us by e-mail to schedule an appointment for an informative initial consultation.