Aubrey H. Brown III
Aubrey H. Brown III
Aubrey Brown is a member of the firm's litigation section. His practice crosses multiple areas of law including business, real estate, criminal, personal injury and family law, where he handles matters such as divorce, custody, adoption, spousal support and child support. Prior to joining Parker, Pollard, Wilton, and Peaden, he was a judicial law clerk in the Circuit Court of Virginia Beach.
Aubrey is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Virginia, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Prior to joining Parker, Pollard, Wilton, and Peaden, he was a judicial law clerk in the Circuit Court of Virginia Beach.
Represents individuals in divorces, negotiating property settlement agreements, and disputes regarding child custody and visitation, child support, and spousal support.
Represents landlords and tenants in lease disputes.
Represents individuals pursuing or defending protective orders.
Represents buyers and seller of real estate.
Represents individuals injured by the negligence of others.
Represents individuals and businesses to collect unpaid debts.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law/Domestic Relations
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Virginia, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- William and Mary School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- J.D. - May, 2010
- Hampden-Sydney College
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) - 2007
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha
- Honors: Society of '91
- Major: Economics & Commerce
- Major: Political Science
- Georgia v. Randolph: The Red-Headed Step-Child of an Ugly Family: Why Third-Party Consent Search Doctrine is an Unfortunate Fourth Amendment Development that should be Restrained, 18 WM. & MARY BILL RTS. J. 471 (2009)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association
- West Richmond Businessmen's Association
- Beta Theta Pi