Ashley Pilar Harris
E-mail MeAshley Pilar Harris
Ashley P. Harris became a shareholder of Parker, Pollard, Wilton & Peaden in 2008. Her practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate, including purchases and sales, land development, construction, leasing and representation of lenders in transactions. In both 2007 and 2010, Ashley was named a Virginia Lawyer Rising Star in Real Estate by Virginia Super Lawyers magazine. Only 2.5 percent of Virginia lawyers receive this honor each year.
- Represents purchasers and sellers in residential real estate transactions.
- Represents purchasers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents lenders in commercial real estate transactions.
- Represents commercial real estate developers in acquisitions of land and development of property.
- Represents landlord and tenants in negotiation and drafting of commercial and residential leases.
- Represents parties in Partition Suits and the resolution of real estate interests obtained through intestate succession.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Real Estate, Commercial and Residential
- Virginia, 2001
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 2001
- Christopher Newport University
- B.S.G.A. - 1996
Honors and Awards
- Named Virginia Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Richmond Bar Association, Member
- Henrico County Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Women Attorney's Association, Member